A woman is a human being
We are dreaming, leading, and believing.
Our lives are like a journey, we jump loops, like we’re in a hurry
But not many people believe we are worthy.
A woman takes a stand and we walk together hand in hand.
All women are equal and we come together as one
And we should stick together in the long run.
Women are powerful, no matter what race, and we all go
At our own pace.
Ladies need to know that they are awesome, we flawsome
Just like a cherry blossom.
Our mind is elegant and our bodies shine with many elements.
We are as strong as an eagle soaring through the sky,
And just remember this is not goodbye.
Kathleen, Avery, and Barissa, students at
The School for Entrepreneurship & Technology, San Diego
- Q&A with Dugan Lamoise, on BFI’s Women Empowered Project
- Odette Nibizi Savings Group Success Story
- Let's Bring #GivingTuesday to Burundi!
- Happy International Coffee Day!
- International Day of Peace: What Climate Action for Peace Means for Burundi
- Summer 2019 Trip With Executive Directer Julie Marner
- Meet BFI’s Newest Intern!
- BFI Founder to Receive Erskine Award
- Perk Up! Burundi Coffee Coming Your Way Soon!