It’s officially official. Today marks the LAST DAY to donate for RAGBRAI 2018. We could really use your support to help us wrap up this Campaign with a bang! Any and every amount helps – no donation is too small to support BFI’s Education efforts in Burundi: https://www.classy.org/campaign/cycling4burundi/c191396.
But wait…there’s more! Donate today and ride tomorrow. Julie is starting the recruitment process for RAGBRAI 2019 now. Want to be a part of next year’s adventure ride across Iowa?! Come on, all the cool kids are doing it! Email Julie at: Julie.M@localhost if interested in becoming a proud Cycling4Burundi team member. If you’re still unsure, even better – email Julie and she’ll talk you into it!
Before we go, one final huge THANK YOU to our BFI Family for all your support throughout our RAGBRAI journey. We couldn’t have done it without you! Big shout out to all our friends in Burundi, who graciously shared what bicycles mean to everyday life throughout the country. You are our continuous teachers and we are lucky to be learning from, and partnering with, you!
From Heartland to Heartland, signing off, over and out.
- Getting to Know Odette Habonimana: How BFI’s Country Director became a nominee for the USIP Women Building Peace Award
- U.S. Institute of Peace's Women Building Peace Award Nominee: Odette Habonimana
- COVID-19 Pandemic in Burundi
- Q&A with Dugan Lamoise, on BFI’s Women Empowered Project
- Odette Nibizi Savings Group Success Story
- Let's Bring #GivingTuesday to Burundi!
- Happy International Coffee Day!
- International Day of Peace: What Climate Action for Peace Means for Burundi
- Summer 2019 Trip With Executive Directer Julie Marner
- Meet BFI’s Newest Intern!