RAGBRAI Day 7: The Final Cycle! Today our team successfully completed the final 69 miles of their week-long adventure across Iowa! Today’s ride started in Iowa City, and took them to Davenport, where they rolled into their final destination. The team fulfilled the RAGBRAI tradition of ending the ride by dipping their tires into the rivers of the final host community. Clocking 428.1 miles total, we could not be more proud! This ride’s over, the finish line’s crossed, but BFI continues the journey!
Did you know?! Julie, Fabrice, and BFI were featured in Iowa’s hottest media outlet, the Greene County News: http://greenecountynewsonline.com/2018/07/22/iowan-pedals-on-ragbrai-for-burundi-east-africa/
69 miles is a lot to ride and $69 can do a lot in Burundi. $69 provides 20 Intermediate English Books for our learners in Burundi. Match our riders with a $69 donation today: https://www.classy.org/campaign/cycling4burundi/c191396.
- BFI Founder to Receive Erskine Award
- Perk Up! Burundi Coffee Coming Your Way Soon!
- Special Thank You’s From Burundi
- BFI’s Team of Seven, Tour de Force! Part 2: One Special Place
- BFI’s Team of Seven, Tour de Force!
- That’s a Wrap!
- Ask What You Can Do for RAGBRAI…
- Creative Genius: Live from the BFI IT Department
- Huge Thanks to Our BFI Family!