RAGBRAI Day 7: The Final Cycle! Today our team successfully completed the final 69 miles of their week-long adventure across Iowa! Today’s ride started in Iowa City, and took them to Davenport, where they rolled into their final destination. The team fulfilled the RAGBRAI tradition of ending the ride by dipping their tires into the rivers of the final host community. Clocking 428.1 miles total, we could not be more proud! This ride’s over, the finish line’s crossed, but BFI continues the journey!
Did you know?! Julie, Fabrice, and BFI were featured in Iowa’s hottest media outlet, the Greene County News: http://greenecountynewsonline.com/2018/07/22/iowan-pedals-on-ragbrai-for-burundi-east-africa/
69 miles is a lot to ride and $69 can do a lot in Burundi. $69 provides 20 Intermediate English Books for our learners in Burundi. Match our riders with a $69 donation today: https://www.classy.org/campaign/cycling4burundi/c191396.
- Getting to Know Odette Habonimana: How BFI’s Country Director became a nominee for the USIP Women Building Peace Award
- U.S. Institute of Peace's Women Building Peace Award Nominee: Odette Habonimana
- COVID-19 Pandemic in Burundi
- Q&A with Dugan Lamoise, on BFI’s Women Empowered Project
- Odette Nibizi Savings Group Success Story
- Let's Bring #GivingTuesday to Burundi!
- Happy International Coffee Day!
- International Day of Peace: What Climate Action for Peace Means for Burundi
- Summer 2019 Trip With Executive Directer Julie Marner
- Meet BFI’s Newest Intern!