Day 3 of RAGBRAI done and dusted! Today our Cycling4Burundi adventurers traversed the Iowan roads from Jefferson to Ames, bringing in a 62-mile ride. The Iowan landscape was filled with solar wind, agriculture, teamwork, and strong community ties. The team was led into a world of imagination for what Burundi could look like, given access to opportunities similar to the ones experienced along the stunning RAGBRAI route. The beautiful Iowa day they experienced, fills them with hope for the beautiful days Burundi has ahead.
BFI is working to build bridges in friendship, community, and access to opportunities in education across Burundi. Iowans and Burundians alike are celebrated for their friendly demeanor, generous hearts, and neighborly support within their communities. You’re seeing firsthand what opportunity has done for the Iowan landscape – and we know firsthand that planting a small seed in Burundi can create opportunities that have lasting impact.
That’s where you come in. Help us create opportunities for youth in Burundi. In support of the team’s 62-mile ride, donate $62 towards college tuition for a Burundian student: https://www.classy.org/campaign/cycling4burundi/c191396.
- Odette Nibizi Savings Group Success Story
- Let's Bring #GivingTuesday to Burundi!
- Happy International Coffee Day!
- International Day of Peace: What Climate Action for Peace Means for Burundi
- Summer 2019 Trip With Executive Directer Julie Marner
- Meet BFI’s Newest Intern!
- BFI Founder to Receive Erskine Award
- Perk Up! Burundi Coffee Coming Your Way Soon!
- Special Thank You’s From Burundi