News Flash! 72 miles and over 7 hours of riding! That’s what Day 2 of RAGBRAI had in store for our Cycling4Burundi team. Riding from Denison to Jefferson, the team faced one broken spoke and 2 falls off bikes (not naming any names but the 2 spills may or may not have been Julie and Fabrice…)
Word on the Jefferson street is the team can now be found drinking beer in Jefferson. Each team member is fondly hoping that BFI supporters will match their 72-mile ride with a $72 donation! $72 dollars provides 20 Intermediate English Books for our learners in Burundi.
Make a difference in Burundi. Match our riders with a $72 donation today: https://www.classy.org/campaign/cycling4burundi/c191396.
Biking + BFI Support = Education in Burundi
- COVID-19 Pandemic in Burundi
- Q&A with Dugan Lamoise, on BFI’s Women Empowered Project
- Odette Nibizi Savings Group Success Story
- Let's Bring #GivingTuesday to Burundi!
- Happy International Coffee Day!
- International Day of Peace: What Climate Action for Peace Means for Burundi
- Summer 2019 Trip With Executive Directer Julie Marner
- Meet BFI’s Newest Intern!
- BFI Founder to Receive Erskine Award