IF YOU WATCH 1 THING TODAY IT SHOULD BE THIS! Our friends in Burundi send a heartfelt thank you to the whole BFI Family, for your support of RAGBRAI! To express their gratitude to our 6 Cycling4Burundi team members, and to everyone who showed encouragement and love to the team throughout their daring journey, the BFI IT Department generously produced a short film!
Special thanks to Alex Hakizimana, for his efforts in directing this film. Join Alex on his 31-second adventure ride through Burundi!
There’s still time to show your support! A $100 donation goes towards college tuition for a Burundian student: https://www.classy.org/campaign/cycling4burundi/c191396. But hurry, this Campaign ends in just 2 days!
- COVID-19 Pandemic in Burundi
- Q&A with Dugan Lamoise, on BFI’s Women Empowered Project
- Odette Nibizi Savings Group Success Story
- Let's Bring #GivingTuesday to Burundi!
- Happy International Coffee Day!
- International Day of Peace: What Climate Action for Peace Means for Burundi
- Summer 2019 Trip With Executive Directer Julie Marner
- Meet BFI’s Newest Intern!
- BFI Founder to Receive Erskine Award