We invite all BFI supporters to “BFI Shop For a Cause!”
Ten Thousand Villages, a store in San Antonio, Texas has organized a ‘Shop for a Cause’ event where 15% of purchases will go to BFI’s efforts in education and economic empowerment across Burundi.
BFI Shoppers needed!
Ten Thousand Villages Store, San Antonio
302 Pearl Parkway, Suite 114 San Antonio, TX, 78215.
When is this Happening?
Friday, September 29th, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Ten Thousand Villages, San Antonio, TX,
Why is this Happening?
The mission of Ten Thousand Villages is to create opportunities for artisans in developing countries to earn income by bringing their products and stories to U.S. markets through long-term, fair trading relationships.
BFI extends a hearty “Thank You!” to Ten Thousand Villages for supporting Burundi Friends International and the people of Burundi.
- Q&A with Dugan Lamoise, on BFI’s Women Empowered Project
- Odette Nibizi Savings Group Success Story
- Let's Bring #GivingTuesday to Burundi!
- Happy International Coffee Day!
- International Day of Peace: What Climate Action for Peace Means for Burundi
- Summer 2019 Trip With Executive Directer Julie Marner
- Meet BFI’s Newest Intern!
- BFI Founder to Receive Erskine Award
- Perk Up! Burundi Coffee Coming Your Way Soon!