Tomorrow is the LAST DAY to donate to our 2018 RAGBRAI Ride! If you thrive off deadlines, now is your time to shine! Donate $35 towards 10 BFI Intermediate English Books for our learners in Burundi today: https://www.classy.org/campaign/cycling4burundi/c191396.
Enjoyed the RAGBRAI adventure saga?! Then stay tuned because next Monday, 7 BFI-ers are off to Burundi, and we can’t wait to share that journey with you! But first this – Julie refuses to leave the US before heavily recruiting for next year’s RAGBRAI ride. Which means, like it or not, we’re taking down names of anyone and everyone even remotely interested in being a proud Cycling4Burundi team member for RAGBRAI 2019. Ask not what RAGBRAI can do for you, ask what you can do for RAGBRAI!
If riding 428.1 miles across Iowa isn’t enticing enough on its own, sign up to celebrate Julie’s 50thBirthday Bash! While some might find a nice relaxing vacay as the way to bring in the big 5-0, Julie prefers we get a team of 50 to ride across Iowa with her! Give her the birthday of a lifetime by sending her an email to tell her, “I’m in for RAGBRAI 2019” today! If interested contact Julie at: Julie.M@localhost. As always, the more the merrier in supporting BFI, Burundi, and Biking!
- Getting to Know Odette Habonimana: How BFI’s Country Director became a nominee for the USIP Women Building Peace Award
- U.S. Institute of Peace's Women Building Peace Award Nominee: Odette Habonimana
- COVID-19 Pandemic in Burundi
- Q&A with Dugan Lamoise, on BFI’s Women Empowered Project
- Odette Nibizi Savings Group Success Story
- Let's Bring #GivingTuesday to Burundi!
- Happy International Coffee Day!
- International Day of Peace: What Climate Action for Peace Means for Burundi
- Summer 2019 Trip With Executive Directer Julie Marner
- Meet BFI’s Newest Intern!